Bedding* (sleeping bags, pillows & rugs, or sheets, duvets & blankets – it’s up to you)
*We provide the sort of camping mats that you see carried at the bottom of a traveller’s backpack, which are fine for younger children and hardy adults; but like us most of you seem to opt for a bit more comfort, so bring your own airbed (footpump only) or old futon to use as well. If you have a small baby or toddler, travel cots work well in the larger tipis, so do bring one with you.
- Towels (for tipi & beach, also hand and tea)
- Groceries - don’t forget we’ve got our own on site café serving breakfast, lunch & lovely home made cakes for all the family
- Surfboards, wetsuits, lifejackets, floats & swimming aids, fishing gear etc
- Sunblock, hats, hot weather gear
- Wellies (especially children’s), wet weather gear
- Medicines & personal medical kit including treatment for any stings or burns as our warden is not allowed to offer such supplies from our site first aid boxes
- Books, paints/pens, instruments, toys & games
- Binoculars & Field Guides for birds,butterflies, flowers etc, telescope for stars at night!
- Maps of Cornwall & surrounding area
- Folding chairs if you want individual seats you can move around
- Additional storage boxes/baskets for your food/belongings if you feel it necessary
Please see our FAQs page for information.